Wednesday, July 20, 2005

grumpy was my favorite dwarf



dear dear readers...i am so sorry i have been so lax lately in my blogging. i have been, suffice to say, busy with, er...life. when i first starting blogging, i resolved to write daily, but soon realized that that resolution and my unwavering commitment to that resolution was keeping me from 1. getting enough sleep and 2. living my life. and really, in the grander, what-i-want-to-be-when-i-grow-up scheme of things, that's really what this blog and my show is about...living life.

so...my blogs will probably be a little more spotty in the future. 2-3-4 times per week. but, dear reader, i do hope it's a case of quality not quantity that you look for in a Blogstress. if so...voila!

besides...who wants to do anything but suck on ice cubes and stand naked in front of the air conditioner in weather like this? my hair is frizzy, my stomach's upset, and i swear i can actually feel my pores clogging as i type this...

a little fetal zit is forming right on my chin, it will burst forth and bloom like one of grandma's roses in a matter of days...oh joy.

at least, it seems, i am not alone.

the grumpy factor

1 comment:

Karima said...

I have fetal zit creme (kiehl's) in the medicine cabinet. help yourself.