Tuesday, June 03, 2008

shhh... i'm hunting bunny wabbits.

i just felt like posting this picture of me and my brothers from 1979. my sweet brother lance is scanning a bunch of pics for me (to possibly use on my website). i loved that miss piggy t-shirt more than life. not more than the two boys pictured here though.. even though they claim they dropped me on my head more than once. on purpose.

have you seen these? i saw an ad for these on the subway the other day. gut feeling?

JESUS H. CHRIST. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE. MY FLIP FLOPS HAVE TO WORK ME OUT???!!!

can't wait for a tampon that will do the same.

i'm gonna be quiet for a while. redesigning the website, writing new content for the website, designing postcards for a mailing to area colleges to drum up (fingers crossed!) some more shows in the fall. i'm busy.

or am i?

oh, i dunno.

i'm feeling a little creatively challenged these days. doubting myself, my abilities. my reasons for doing this show and blog have changed so significantly over the past 3 years, i think it's smart for me to take a step back and really evaluate what it is i want this show and blog to do... for you guys, the readers, as well as for me.

i SWEAR i'm not disappearing. i just think now is the time.

(begs the question: isn't NOW always the time? wish i could always remember that.)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Do what you must, but don't you dare disappear! (No danger of that, though, right?) Take some time. We all need some time! Be good to yourself. I'll do the same.

xoxoxoxo,
Sara

Anonymous said...

*hahaha!* You are exactly right: NOW is always the right time! That makes me giggle just thinking about it. Like when people say "There's not enough time"...uh...TIME is eternal, so that's one thing there will always be plenty of! duh!

and...the 'workout tampon'...also a very funny thought.
You really gave me a good laugh today ~ thanks ~